We are a technology company on a mission to make education accessible. Study.com helps millions of students improve their grades, gain career skills and earn college credit. We offer self-paced, online video courses that cover every subject taught in middle school through junior college as well as a growing suite of corporate learning and professional education products. We’ve built our platform from the ground up, leveraging data and technology to make the entire learning process simple and engaging for students.
We are a profitable, fast growing company looking to expand our team.
We began our journey in 2002 as a self-funded start-up and have grown every year since our inception. As a small, independent company, our employees have a direct impact on company direction and results.
We are located in the heart of downtown Mountain View, just a few steps from the Caltrain station. We only hire top talent, so those who pass our rigorous interview process will find themselves as part of one of the brightest and most innovative teams in Silicon Valley.
Study.com was also top ranked in Inc. Best Place to Work!
We have a culture of social responsibility. As we continue to generate profits, we give back by funding scholarship programs and helping charitable organizations provide open access to information and education throughout the poorest regions of the world.
Come join us on our mission and make a difference.
About the Senior Partnership Engagement Manager Position
We are looking for a charismatic, business-minded leader to focus on Study.com’s growing portfolio of University partners. This Senior Partnership Engagement Manager has a unique opportunity to make a tangible impact within our Partnerships organization by delivering measurable results. An ideal Partnership Engagement Manager loves building one-to-one relationships, yet is skilled at delivering dynamic presentations and engaging with teams of university staff. This individual will play a critical role in managing all aspects of a University Partnerships. Study.com is looking for a candidate that will build customer relationships, develop and execute on strategic plans via collaboration with sales, marketing and other internal teams and meet/exceed revenue/growth objectives.
This position is located in Mountain View, CA.
- Manage a portfolio of University clients, most frequently working with Admissions, Enrollment, the Registrar’s Office and Academic leaders, to meet client revenue and growth goals.
- Own all day-to-day customer communication with clients (predominately via email & phone)
- Develop and execute on strategic growth plans for your University portfolio , in which you identify the ways Study.com products and services best serve the various needs of university partners and students
- Ensure effective positioning for multiple user audiences
- Project Manage multiple internal stakeholders to the successful execution of University launch and ongoing engagement plans
- Develop and maintain data-driven account management, collecting, managing and presenting data both internally and externally. Monitor Key Performance Indicators.
- Prepare and present dynamic training sessions to university personnel, including advising and enrollment teams (via video conferencing platforms)
- Develop and implement strategic and data driven client growth initiatives, in partnership with cross-functional team, to enable student and academic advisor product awareness, engagement, acquisition.
- Collaborate with product team to optimize the student and advisor experience, leveraging data to drive improvements across internal and external stakeholders to improve outcomes throughout the student journey
- Enable program improvement, by identifying growth opportunities in collaboration with sales, product, and marketing and your academic partners, while managing cross-functional implementations of new programs and offerings to meet established deadlines and desired outcomes
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, communications or related field
- 5+ years of experience in Client Portfolio Management, preferably in B2B style partnerships where long-term strategic partnerships were essential to business’ success
- Experience working within a university structure or managing university clients (can demonstrate awareness and knowledge of credits, accreditation, ACE, transfer courses, etc.)
- Strong organization skills and the ability to keep track of both the high-level progress and the small details
- Creative and data driven
- Product marketing experience, a plus
- High level of responsiveness
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Dynamic storyteller/presenter
- Expert in MS Excel, Word, and Power Point
- Experience and comfort with working with remote colleagues
- Willingness to travel (up to 1-2 times a quarter)
Why work for Study.com?
- Help make education accessible to people who need it
- Enjoy a fun, casual and collaborative working environment
- Join a profitable and financially stable company
- Help impact company decisions and direction
- See results of your work in days, not years
- Have your work impact 30+ million web visitors each month
- Work with other talented and passionate team members
- Competitive compensation
- 401(k) retirement plan with employer matching
- 20 days of flexible paid time off annually (increases to 30 days over 5 years)
- Additional 10 paid holidays annually
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans
- Fully subsidized Caltrain pass
- Tuition reimbursement and gift matching programs
- Stocked kitchen and beverages provided
- Company sponsored gym memberships
- Company sponsored happy hours to celebrate accomplishments
Study.com provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran or disability status. In addition to federal law requirements, Study.com complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. Additionally, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with applicable state and local laws.