Senior Human Resources (HR) Program Manager - Mt View CA
***Please note that this role is onsite in Mountain View CA 3 days per week***
Our mission is to make education accessible, and over the last two decades Study.com has become the leading online education platform delivering a personalized learning experience across a broad continuum of education for over 30 million students, instructors, and professionals every month.
As a member of the Study.com team, you’ll help empower millions of learners to achieve their education and career goals. We focus on increasing access to education because we know information is the ultimate equalizer and that education is key to upward mobility. Every minute a learner enrolls in a course and our College Accelerator solution. Study.com has collectively saved students $200 million in college tuition.
You’ll also be part of a company dedicated to contributing to society. Study.com has donated $23 million in-kind value across social impact programs, including matching employee contributions to non-profit organizations and millions to help schools during the pandemic.
At Study.com, we know that strong communities are built on the power of our diversity and we respect and strive to understand for the diverse identities, race, ethnicities, backgrounds, and perspectives of our team members. And our work and company culture have been consistently recognized, including:
- Inc. Best Place to Work
- Fortune Great Places to Work – Best Workplaces in the Bay Area
- Golden Bridge Awards – Gold Winner, Corporate Social Responsibility
- San Francisco Business Times & Silicon Valley Business Journal – Best Places to Work
We are seeking an experienced, team-oriented Senior HR Program Manager to identify, develop and integrate innovative HR solutions and programs which help make Study.com a great place to work and enable continued business success. Using analytical and critical thinking capabilities, as well as strong interpersonal and communication skills, you will develop and drive high impact initiatives in areas such as Employee Engagement, Performance Management, Learning & Development, Rewards & Recognition, and Diversity, Equity & Inclusion. The Sr. Program Manager is both a strategic and hands-on role that is critical in helping us continue to evolve our culture and drive employee engagement.
Come join us on our mission and make a difference.
About the Senior HR Program Manager Position
- Work independently and/or partner with other People Team members and key stakeholders to evaluate and/or design scalable Human Resources initiatives, programs, and processes that support business success
- Proactively provide continuous needs analysis and recommendations in support of HR strategy and scalability goals
- Gather business requirements through a variety of techniques such as work sessions and interviews.
- Utilize both quantitative and qualitative approaches to analyze issues/opportunities and develop proposals
- Create and document project plans which ensure timely, effective implementation of HR programs and initiatives
- Develop engaging communication plans to support all initiatives/programs and take hands-on ownership for drafting, editing, finalization, and distribution
- Facilitate and deliver a wide variety of L&D solutions and programs -- both virtually and in-person
- 8+ years of Human Resources experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Strong functional HR knowledge within one or more of following domains: learning and development, compensation/total rewards, performance management, HR analytics, talent management
- Strong analytical skills, able to not only work with data but can identify root causes, recognize patterns, solve complex problems, and present insights.
- Demonstrated project management experience which includes the initiation, planning, execution, reporting and monitoring.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships and influence across the organization
- Proven ability to prioritize tasks and to organize workload to ensure that programs are driven as per plan
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills that builds audiences interest and enthusiasm
- Advanced level skills in excel and/or PowerPoint
If you think you’d be a good fit for this role, even if you may not meet all of the requirements, we’d love for you to apply! At Study.com, we strive to create an inclusive culture that encourages people from different backgrounds to bring their unique, diverse perspectives to work. We aim every day to build an environment that empowers us all to do our best work. We can’t wait to show you what we have to offer!
Please Note: This position is located in our office in Mountain View, CA. Study.com has implemented a hybrid model that will include 3 days in-office and 2 days of remote work.
In addition, Study.com will be requiring all employees be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. If an accommodation is required, please speak with a member of the People Team.
Life at Study.com
At Study.com, you'll join an Agile team, making a big impact in a cross-functional, collaborative environment where team members wear different hats and regularly interact with senior leadership. We get things done and move quickly.
Study.com’s team members, together with our Study Studio network of instructors, tutors, subject matter experts, video animators, and editors, have developed 1.5 million learning resources on our platform. This includes micro-lessons, videos, flashcards, lesson plans, worksheets and more, fueling 16 million hours of learning engagement a year.
We are in the heart of downtown Mountain View, just a few steps from the Caltrain station. And regardless if we are in the office or sheltered at home, we have comprehensive health and wellness benefits. We offer ongoing education and professional growth opportunities, including a life-long membership to Study.com. You can also expect:
- 100% paid health, vision, and dental insurance for employees
- 401(k) with employer match
- 20 - 30 PTO days each year (increases with tenure)
- 10 paid holidays
- Work at home setup stipend
- Company-sponsored gym memberships
- Free Caltrain Pass
- Tuition reimbursement and gift matching programs
Study.com provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran or disability status. In addition to federal law requirements, Study.com complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. Additionally, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with applicable state and local laws.