Recruiter / Sr Recruiter - Mountain View CA
Our mission is to make education accessible and over the last two decades Study.com has become the leading online education platform delivering a personalized learning experience across a broad continuum of education for over 40 million students, instructors, and professionals every month.
As a member of the Study.com team, you’ll help empower millions of learners to achieve their education and career goals. We focus on increasing access to education because we know information is the ultimate equalizer and that education is key to upward mobility. Every minute a learner enrolls in a course and our College Accelerator solution. Study.com has collectively saved students $200 million in college tuition.
You’ll also be part of a company dedicated to contributing to society. Study.com has donated $23 million in-kind value across social impact programs, including matching employee contributions to non-profit organizations and millions to help schools during the pandemic.
At Study.com, we know that strong communities are built on the power of our diversity and we respect and strive to understand for the diverse identities, race, ethnicities, backgrounds, and perspectives of our team members. And our work and company culture have been consistently recognized, including:
- Inc. Best Place to Work
- Fortune Great Places to Work – Best Workplaces in the Bay Area
- Golden Bridge Awards – Gold Winner, Corporate Social Responsibility
- San Francisco Business Times & Silicon Valley Business Journal – Best Places to Work
We are looking for an experienced Recruiter to work with our People team in support of our Talent Acquisition roadmap for primarily engineering roles, but also non technical roles. In addition to sourcing, vetting, and closing great candidates, you'll get a chance to improve upon our recruiting strategy, making sure that candidates have a uniquely positive experience from first introduction all the way through to their on-boarding.
About the Recruiter Position
- End-to-end recruitment for assigned staff and executive job openings for engineering and non tech roles for Study.com. This encompasses candidate sourcing and pipeline building, pre-screening candidates, facilitating and overseeing hiring team interviews, briefing/debriefing candidates, offer negotiation and closing candidates.
- Successfully partner and collaborate with business leaders to understand the business needs and hire qualified talent to fill their roles
- Ability to take direction while working independently and collaboratively
- Effectively communicate the Study.com mission and hiring team’s vision and value proposition to attract and close highly sought-after candidates
- Identify and leverage multiple sourcing strategies and channels to provide high quality candidates for open positions.
- Partner with TA Director and People Team to drive the recruiting process through to on-boarding
- 5+ years full life-cycle corporate recruiting experience
- Working in our Mt View Office M W Th (in office) Tues and Fri work from home
- Ability to partner with and influence stakeholders at all levels, including executives, to drive hiring goals and program outcomes
- Successfully deliver on all deadlines and flawlessly execute in a very fast-paced environment
- Proficiency with ATS systems and other related platforms (Jazz, GEM, LinkedIn Recruiter highly preferred)
- Proficient in all forms of virtual communication (email, text, inmail, Zoom, MS Teams, etc.) to establish and build candidate relationships.
- Specific experience in one or more of the following domains: Software/Technology (specifically SaaS/eCommerce), Digital Marketing, Product Management, Sales.
- Experience in Corporate/Internal recruiting within a growth-stage software company.
- Experience working in an Agency or Executive Search Firm is highly desired
If you think you’d be a good fit for this role, even if you may not meet all of the requirements, we’d love for you to apply! At Study.com, we strive to create an inclusive culture that encourages people from different backgrounds to bring their unique, diverse perspectives to work. We aim every day to build an environment that empowers us all to do our best work. We can’t wait to show you what we have to offer!
Please Note: This position is located in our office in Mountain View, CA. Study.com has implemented a hybrid model that will include 3 days in-office and 2 days of remote work.
In addition, Study.com will be requiring all employees be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. If an accommodation is required, please speak with a member of the People Team.
Life at Study.com
We are in the heart of downtown Mountain View, just a few steps from the Caltrain station. And regardless if we are in the office or sheltered at home, we have comprehensive health and wellness benefits. We offer ongoing education and professional growth opportunities, including a life-long membership to Study.com. You can also expect:
- 100% paid health, vision, and dental insurance for employees
- 401(k) with employer match
- 20 - 30 PTO days each year (increases with tenure)
- 10 paid holidays
- Work at home setup stipend
- Company-sponsored gym memberships
- Free Caltrain Pass
- Tuition reimbursement and gift matching programs
Study.com provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran or disability status. In addition to federal law requirements, Study.com complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. Additionally, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with applicable state and local laws.