We are a technology company on a mission to make education accessible. Study.com helps millions of students improve their grades, gain career skills and earn college credit. We offer self-paced, online video courses that cover every subject taught in middle school through junior college as well as a growing suite of corporate learning and professional education products. We’ve built our platform from the ground up, leveraging data and technology to make the entire learning process simple and engaging for students.
We are a profitable, fast growing company looking to expand our team.
We began our journey in 2002 as a self-funded start-up and have grown every year since our inception. As a small, independent company, our employees have a direct impact on company direction and results.
We are located in the heart of downtown Mountain View, just a few steps from the Caltrain station. We only hire top talent, so those who pass our rigorous interview process will find themselves as part of one of the brightest and most innovative teams in Silicon Valley.
We have a culture of social responsibility. As we continue to generate profits, we give back by funding scholarship programs and helping charitable organizations provide open access to information and education throughout the poorest regions of the world.
Come join us on our mission and make a difference.
About the Growth Manager - Product Marketing Position
As a Growth Manager on the Growth Team, you will be responsible for driving user acquisition growth and adoption across Study.com’s products. The Growth Manager’s role will require close collaboration with many disciplines, including Product Management, Engineering, Business Intelligence, Design and Content, to develop, align and execute scalable growth strategies. We are looking for someone who is passionate about growing businesses and wants to play a key role in helping us realize our mission of Making Education Accessible.
- Proactively seek, identify and evaluate innovative opportunities for user acquisition growth
- Rapidly execute, optimize and maintain paid and non-paid growth programs. Your performance will be measured by the impact of the programs you launch and grow
- Drive acquisition of new customers across multiple channels including SEO, PPC, affiliates, content marketing, social and email marketing
- Collaborate with and enhance productivity of a high-performing cross-functional team including product, engineering, design, marketing and data.
- 5+ years experience delivering successful B2C growth marketing campaigns
- BS in Computer Science, Statistics, Business or related field
- Able to go and get the data you need and turn it into an insightful story with no help. You know how to leverage data to make decisions that drive growth
- You listen to the customer's needs', and figure out creative solutions to address their concerns
- Super creative and can rapidly execute on your ideas. You can devise and package highly effective user experiences that lead to growth
- Possess an uncanny ability to build and iterate on highly effective automated email marketing campaigns
- You know your market, customers and competition, and you’re strong at integrating this information into your growth strategies
- You are biased toward action and a great collaborator. You are always pushing towards clarity and delivery.
- Flexible and never hesitate to roll up your sleeves to tackle something
Expected experience in many of these areas
- Google Analytics or another web analytics platform, SQL, Tableau, Excel
- SEO, SEM, ASO, Facebook Ads, Email, Social, Content Marketing, Affiliates
- Designing, leading and monitoring A/B and multivariant tests for Conversion Rate Optimization including landing page and funnel optimization
- Marketing technology software like Marketo, Eloquoa (preferred)
- Startup and entrepreneurial experience is a plus
Other Possible Titles
- Growth Product Marketing Manager
- Product Marketing Manager
- Digital Marketing Manager
- User Acquisition Lead
- Demand Generation Manager
Why work for Study.com?
- Help make education accessible to people who need it
- Enjoy a fun, casual and collaborative working environment
- Join a profitable and financially stable company
- Help guide company decisions and direction
- See results of your work in days, not years
- Have your work impact 30+ million web visitors each month
- Grow professionally with our training and skill development programs
- Work with other talented and passionate team members
- Competitive compensation (including salary and bonus plan)
- 401(k) retirement plan with employer matching
- 20 days of flexible paid time off annually (increases to 30 days over 5 years)
- Additional 10 paid holidays annually
- Flexible work schedules
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans (we pay 100% of premiums)
- Fully subsidized Caltrain pass
- Tuition reimbursement and gift matching programs
- Stocked kitchen and beverages provided
- Company sponsored gym memberships
- Company sponsored Friday happy hour to celebrate weekly accomplishments