Contract Recruiter - Sales & Marketing
- Mid Level
Our mission is to make education accessible, and over the last two decades Study.com has become the leading online education platform delivering a personalized learning experience across a broad continuum of education for over 30 million students, instructors, and professionals every month.
As a member of the Study.com team, you’ll help empower millions of learners to achieve their education and career goals. We focus on increasing access to education because we know information is the ultimate equalizer and that education is key to upward mobility. Every minute a learner enrolls in a course and our College Accelerator solution. Study.com has collectively saved students $132 million in college tuition.
You’ll also be part of a company dedicated to contributing to society. Study.com has donated $23 million in-kind value across social impact programs, including matching employee contributions to non-profit organizations and millions to help schools during the pandemic.
At Study.com, we know that strong communities are built on the power of our diversity and we respect and strive to understand for the diverse identities, race, ethnicities, backgrounds, and perspectives of our team members. And our work and company culture have been consistently recognized, including:
- Inc. Best Place to Work
- Fortune Great Places to Work – Best Workplaces in the Bay Area
- Golden Bridge Awards – Gold Winner, Corporate Social Responsibility
- San Francisco Business Times & Silicon Valley Business Journal – Best Places to Work
Come join us on our mission and make a difference.
About the Contract Recruiter Position
NOTE: This role can be worked remotely.
Study.com is an innovative, mission-driven software company that is a leader in the EdTech space. We have consistently been recognized by Inc. and Forbes as being one of the best places to work and we have big plans to grow our team significantly in all areas of the business. As we scale our team during this significant growth phase of the business, the candidate experience is our main focus.
We are looking for a Contract Recruiter to work with our People team in support of our Talent Acquisition roadmap as it relates to our Sales and Marketing teams for the next 6+ months. In addition to sourcing, vetting, and closing great candidates, you'll get a chance to improve upon our recruiting strategy, making sure that candidates have a uniquely positive experience from first introduction all the way through to their on-boarding.
- End-to-end recruitment for assigned staff and executive job openings with a focus on our sales, growth, digital and consumer marketing teams within Study.com. This encompasses candidate sourcing and pipeline building, prescreening candidates, facilitating and overseeing hiring team interviews, briefing/debriefing candidates, offer negotiation and closing candidates
- Successfully partner and collaborate with business leaders to understand the business needs and hire qualified talent to fill their roles
- Ability to take direction while working independently and collaboratively
- Effectively communicate the Study.com mission and hiring team’s vision and value proposition to attract and close highly sought-after candidates
- Identify and leverage multiple sourcing strategies and channels to provide high quality candidates for open positions
- Partner with TA Director and People Team to drive the recruiting process through to on-boarding
- 5+ years full life-cycle corporate recruiting experience
- Ability to partner with and influence stakeholders at all levels, including executives, to drive hiring goals and program outcomes
- Successfully deliver on all deadlines and flawlessly execute in a very fast-paced environment
- Proficiency with ATS systems and other related platforms (Jazz, GEM, LinkedIn Recruiter highly preferred)
- Proficient in all forms of virtual communication (email, text, inmail, Zoom, MS Teams, etc.) to establish and build candidate relationships.
- Specific experience recruiting for positions in the Sales (B2B and B2C) and Digital and Consumer Marketing domains within the Software/SaaS/eCommerce industry.
- Experience in Corporate/Internal recruiting within a growth-stage software company
- Experience working in an Agency or Executive Search Firm is highly desired
Study.com will be requiring all employees be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. If an accommodation is required, please speak with a member of the People Team.
Study.com provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran or disability status. In addition to federal law requirements, Study.com complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. Additionally, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with applicable state and local laws.